I recently did a makeup look with my new Makeup Geek Eyeshadows, and a few other newer products, so I figured I'd share it with you guys. :)
- ► 2014 (112)
- Favorite Products of 2013
- Posts of the Year
- Holiday looks, casual and party!
- Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
- So this is my life...
- Lorac Pro To Go Palette
- December Ipsy Bag
- FOTD Neutral Colors Ft. Lorac Unzipped Palette
- Top Winter Lipsticks
- The Princess Tag
- Revlon Black Cherry Lipstick
- FOTD Featuring Makeup Geek Eyeshadows
- L'oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara
- Top Winter Nail Polishes
- Christmas came early...Sephora Haul
- Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick 107
- Christmas Tag
- Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara
- Hair Care!
- November Favorites
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
- Black Friday Haul -- Victoria's Secret
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadows Review and Swatches
- Sweater Weather Tag
- ▼ December (25)
- ► 2012 (118)
Powered by Blogger.