Curling Iron Flat Iron Experts Hair Style Hair Tools review
Babyliss Pro Tourmaline Ceramic Curling IronMay 20, 2013
I received the Babyliss Pro Tourmaline Ceramic 1 1/2 inch curling iron* from Flatironexperts.com for review. I've used this curling iro...
I received the Babyliss Pro Tourmaline Ceramic 1 1/2 inch curling iron* from Flatironexperts.com for review. I've used this curling iron a few times now, and I'm in love.
Let me start off by saying, I love curling my hair, but it NEVER holds.
It seems that when using this curling iron, my curls actually last all day, which is great.
This curling iron is special because it emits negative ions, which eliminate static, preserve moisture within the hair shaft, causes less damage and neutralizes odors.
This curling iron has 40 heat settings, going all the way up to 428 degrees. It also has a swivel cord, so you don't have to worry about the cord getting all tangled around as you move around with it.
I'll insert the description from the website here so you get all of the info.
- 5 barrel sizes available
- Unique POP-IN/POP-OUT temperature control
- Ultra-powerful heaters that provide fast, steady maximum temperatures
- Instant heat recovery
- 40 heat settings
- Heats up to 428ºF(220ºC)
- Slim rubberized handles
- Tourmaline/Ceramic closes the hair cuticle resulting in smooth, glossy hair.
- Tourmaline/Ceramic plus heat emits NEGATIVE IONS which eliminate static electricity and neutralize odors and bacteria.
- Tourmaline/Ceramic barrels retain heat more efficiently, distribute it more evenly and eliminate damaging hot spots.
- Tourmaline/Ceramic radiates faster drying FAR-INFRATED HEAT, which dries hair from the inside out, preserving more moisture within the hair shaft and causing less damage to the hair cuticle.
- Extra long, heavy duty swivel cord
- Dual Voltage
- One year warranty
You can get the Babyliss Pro Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron here.
It retails for $119.99 but is currently on sale for $84.99
In addition the the curling iron, I was also sent another bottle of heat protectant and a bottle of the Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment, that I'm in LOVE with.
The heat protectant makes your hair very smooth and shiny.
This stuff is absolutely amazing and has become my only HG hair product.
I've been using this for a while now, and it makes my hair feel and smell amazing.
So, I curled my hair using all of these products and went from this:
The curling iron does a great job of curling hair, and I love the way it turned out.
I totally recommend this curling iron!
Go to www.Flatironexperts.com to check out the rest of their selection!
They have all kinds of hair tools & products!
*As stated above, I received these products free in exchange for a review. My opinions are 100% honest, and I did not receive monetary compensation for this review.*
Thanks for reading!
Follow me on BlogLovin!