May 24, 2016
I recently received my very first Sephora Play Box. In case you don't know, it's a monthly ...
- Origins Maskimizer: Priming mist for masks.
- Origins Drink Up & Clear Improvement Mask : These are both one time use samples of these masks.Drink up is an overnight moisturizing mask while Clear Improvement is a charcoal mask.
- Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine: This is a very citrus perfume that I actually like but I wasn't too excited about a perfume sample.
- Korres Wild Rose Sleeping Facial: Overnight brightening and moisturizing treatment. There are probably quite a few uses in the tube.
- Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask: This is a hydrating treatment. I have a lot of hair, but I can probably get 2-3 uses out of this tube.
- Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Kimchi: Highly pigmented, hydrating lipstick. This color is bright and the pay off is intense. I may give this lipstick a post of its own.
- Tarte Tarteist Lip Crayon Latergram: Nude lip liner. This is super small but I think it'll last me a bit. The color is a nice nude and it doesn't budge.
That's it for my Sephora Play Box. I'm happy with it and it's a great way to try new products.
I'm super excited to see what we get in June! I'm hoping it's good since June is my birthday month.
Thanks for reading!