March 24, 2017
*Products mentioned were sent for review, all opinions are my own* I'm not the kind of girl that wears false lashes on a daily basi...
- Bombshell : shorter on the inner corner, longer on the outer corner. The lashes are fairly thick, long & more dramatic than most of the other pairs.
- Diva : These are shorter on the inner and outer corners and longer in the middle. These are also thicker and a little more dramatic than some of the others.
- Jetsetter : slightly spiky, clusters of lashes.
- Trendsetter : Similar to Diva but longer.
- Flirt : Short on the inner corner, longer on the outer corner with longer wispy lashes in between.
- Socialite : Short on the inner corner, long on the outer corner. The shortest pair of lashes.
Okay, so that's what all of the lashes look like, let's quickly talk about their packaging.
They come in a box with magnetic closure, so storage is not a problem. I hate when lashes come in flimsy plastic packaging and I have no where to keep them because I like to use them more than once when I can.
On that subject, let's talk about these lashes.
Yes, they're reusable. I've worn these a few times, and I'd say you can get quite a few wears out of a pair of these lashes. I'll be sharing some pictures on my IG soon with some looks featuring these lashes, so make sure you're following me so you don't miss them.
When applied correctly, they look really nice. While the band is erring on the thicker side of what I like, it's not too thick; I can still work with it and it's flexible enough that I don't have to fight with it.
Some of the lashes are on the more dramatic side, but none of them are too dramatic for me to wear and there are a lot of lashes out there that I can't wear because I have small, hooded eyes. If I wear huge lashes, I look crazy. These can all work well for me, and I love that. They're dramatic enough to work for really dramatic looks but they aren't too over the top and huge that they're overpowering.
Overall, I'm really happy I have them & you can expect to see them pretty often on my IG feed!
They are Cruelty Free.
You can find them at Pur Cosmetics website.
What are your favorite lashes?
Thanks for reading!