- The colors are beautiful, especially the two I picked.
- The pigmentation is awesome.
- They dry quick, at least the swatch on my hand did.
- They stay on.
- They're inexpensive.
- Wet n Wild products are cruelty free.
- They're very thick.
- They're very sticky.
- If you put your lips together at all before this is totally dry, they stick together like glue, and then you have to peel them apart. And no, I'm not being dramatic.
- They take forever to dry.
- They will not come off. Seriously.
So, as you can tell, the negatives are, well, pretty negative. These take around 2 minutes to completely dry, which is a long time to keep your lips from touching, and if you do let them touch, they really do stick together like you put paste on your lips.
Applying them is easy, they honestly have a great applicator, but removal is ridiculous. I tried makeup remover wipes, eye makeup remover, oil, soap and nothing would work. I had to scrub this stuff off and I don't like doing that, at all. It was seriously difficult to remove, and left my lips dry and extremely chapped.
Obviously, I don't recommend these. I honestly don't even know if they're available anymore, but if they aren't, do not buy them. Keep walking, and try their Megalast lipsticks instead. If you're looking for a good liquid lipstick, try Colourpop, Kat Von D, Sephora or Nyx. They're so much better in every way.
I want to add that I love Wet n Wild. I own a ton of their products such as nail polish, eyeshadow, eyeliner, lipsticks, blush, bronzer, contour palette, etc, and I love them all. Just stay away from the liquid lipsticks.
Thanks for reading!